Barley Hamlet. Rural horror in the heart of England.
- Why Barley Hamlet?
- The Tenant of Marstaff Manor
- An introduction into the campaign.
- Barley Hamlet
- Introduction to the village of the damned (ably late drinkers).
- Marstaff Manor
- A description of the Manor house that forms a cornerpiece of the campaign including floor plans.
- Life in Barley Hamlet
- A look at a few locations in the village along with a few personalities, rituals and facts of life from the village green.
- Life around Barley Hamlet
- A brief overview of life at the edge of the village boundary.
- Welcome to Barley Hamlet
- An article on integrating various members of the World of Darkness into life in Barley Hamlet.
- The Villians
- Three anatagonists that are the PCs are likely to cross swords with if they hand around the area.
- The Barley Hamlet Campaign
- Three detailed scenario outlines and a number of story arcs designed to serve as sub-plots to the main scenarios.
- Influences and Inspiration
- Books, music and films that either inspired Barley Hamlet or that can be used to get some feel for what a campaign there might be like.
- A quick comparision between the Barley Hamlet setting and the original Goatswood campaign.
Enough! You've convinced me how do I get hold of an issue?
- First run (30/11/2004): 16 issues (Sky blue subscriber and trade copies)
- Second run(30/11/2004): 20 issues (Dragonmeet 2004, Lisbon Blue)