Fantasy City Special.
- So why are we back on the cities again?
- Monkey's Place
- Letters from the readers.
- What is a city?
- A discussion and quick description of what I think a city is.
- The Good City
- What makes a good city for roleplaying in?
- Elements of the City
- How to use the concept of patterns in both designing and analysis cities in roleplaying.
- Law and Order
- Cities are filled with people, to make them work there needs to be both some code of conduct in the form of the law and a way of enforcing that code. This piece looks at historical examples to inform how the forces of order can be portrayed in a fantasy and how and why to break with the historical precedents.
- Dead Cities
- How cities die and how abandoned cities can be used in games.
Enough! You've convinced me how do I get hold of an issue?
- First run: 15 issues
- Second run: 2 issues
- Third run(28/10/2004): 10 issues