- Where do you get your ideas? And does it really matter?
- The First Roleplayers
- People who understood roleplaying better than most people today and all before D&D had even been released.
- A First Look at A Private War
- First impressions of Tim Eccles' new supplement/scenario for WFRP.
- A review of the first issue of Dylan Horrock's new comic.
- Everyone knows the Aphex Twin is a genius but can you dance to his latest CD?
- A Free World
- An attempt to formulate the relationships between those who play RPGs and those who produce them. Leading into a discussion of what published RPGs are really about.
- A Man and his Moose Zine Reviews
- Love 'em or loathe 'em; they review zines.
- Monkey's Place
- Eight pages of letters and comments, the usual mixture of the high and low brow.
- The Second Night Shift
- Some errata for the previous issue's scenario.
- Classic Novel: Gormenghast
- The virtues of Peake's masterpiece summarised.
Enough! You've convinced me how do I get hold of an issue?